In May 2015, MGC Global was listed on the ASX following a reverse takeover deal with former gold explorer company, Erin Resources. Two years later, and MGC has undertaken groundbreaking research, come to strategic agreements with leading academia around the world and global companies, developed the highest quality products for our patients and and created our own premium Dermatological Cosmetic Cannabidiol Company. Discover MGC’s remarkable and forging history below.
Arrival of first CannEpilTM shipment to United Kingdom
New Distribution Agreements signed for CannEpilTM, CogniCannTM, MXP100 and MXC1:1 products in Australia
Agreement signed to market and distribute MGC Nutraceuticals CBD based products into Chinese health products market
United Kingdom Controlled Drug Import Licence received for the importation of CannEpilTM into the UK
European corporate and pharmaceutical industry expert Dr. Stephen Parker appointed Non-Executive Director
MXC successfully develops new proprietary genetic strain; MXC-10, containing high levels of THC (>35%)
Completion of MGC Derma Sale to CannaGlobal
TGA approval for CogniCannTM use during a clinical trial
First CannEpilTM Product arrives in Australia.
MGC Pharmaceuticals commences trading in the US on the OTCQB Venture Market
CannEpilTM available for Australian supply under Authorised Prescriber Scheme
Ethics Approval received for Australian Phase II Clinical Trial into Dementia.
MXC has been awarded formal GMP Certificate and manufacturing license
Malta Government gives approval for Licensed Medical Cannabis Facility
MXC Launches MGC Nutraceuticals Product Line
MGC Derma Product Officially Launched on Cult Beauty
MGC Derma launches CBD Herbal Psoriasis Cream
Initial GMP Certification for European Production Facility
Binding Agreement to Supply $1m CBD Extract Annually
Definitive Supply Agreement Executed with HL Pharma
First Varm Cosmo Binding Purchase Order Received
MXC Enters Multi $M Australian Pharma Market
$40 Million White-Label CBD Cosmetics Agreement Executed
First European Distribution deal signed for API products
EU Medical Cannabis License granted with Strategic Agreement
Strategic exclusive Agreement Signed with RMIT University to study the effects of Medical Cannabis on melanoma and other cancers.
New CEO appointment of Roby Zomer
New EU Sales Agreements Signed For MGC Derma
European API Extraction Facility Completed
MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd acquired an 80% share of Czech Medical Cannabis company Panax Pharma s.r.o with option to buy remaining 20% share.
Australian Legislation Changed Fast Track MXC
Dermatological Clinical Trials Commenced
European CPNP Approval Granted for Derma Products
First Major European Sales and Revenue for MGC Derma Range
EU Registration Commenced for CBD Derma Product Sales
New Medical Cannabis White Paper Developed with University of Sydney
Strategic Agreement signed with Epilepsy Action Australia
Clinical study on children and adolescents with treatment-resistant epilepsy at Ljubljana University Medical Centre (Ljubljana UMC) Efficacy study to test MGC Pharmaceuticals’ medicinal Cannabis formulation. Compares MXC proprietary whole plant extract based medicine with high CBD/THC ratio to pure synthetic CBD.
An outdoor growing and extraction facility was established by MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd. in Slovenia in partnership with research and development business, Natura Laboratories Ltd. to develop high quality products for the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
Health Canada Approved MGC Derma CBD Cosmetics
FDA Approval Granted and First US Distribution Deal Signed
European Commission Approves MGC Derma Cosmetics Products
MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd. executed a binding of heads of Agreement (HOA) to acquire Czech- based Medical Cannabis company, PANAX Pharma s.r.o. (Panax) which enabled indoor operations via the Vukoz Institute research facility
Launch of Online Store, www.mgcderma.com – First Retail Sales of CBD Cosmetics Recorded.
MXC to Acquire Licensed European Medical Cannabis Company
MXC Secured First Cosmetics Sales Agreement
MXC Publishes First Australian Medical Cannabis White Paper
MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (ASX:MXC) took the first step into the world of pharmaceuticals, following research out of the Hadassah Medical Centre in Israel. An R&D agreement was developed with Israeli company, Sipnose, to develop technology which can transport pharmaceuticals directly to the brain.
Acquisition of MGC Pharma (UK) by MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Change of Company Name to MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd, formerly known as Erin Resources Limited.
MGC Global was listed on the ASX following a reverse takeover deal with former gold explorer company, Erin Resources.